Thursday, April 26, 2007

Michele's so-called Life - v 3.5

I think this is "Michele's so-called Life - Version 3.5".

Livejournal was first (but it never worked for me the way I wanted it to), Blogger was next (was ok, but not what I was looking for in terms of esthetic's so I went in search of other options), then TypePad (I liked, but I couldn't justify paying each month for space I rarely updated), and now I'm back here (free is good).

Let's just say I've been completely living up to my blog name and there hasn't been much to post about. There's only so many times you can write..."I went to work today, I came home and made dinner, I watched LOST and fell asleep".

Yeah...boring blog.

But since this is my first post, I'll go easy on myself....


Did you see LOST tonight?!?! Didn't man-with-eye-patch get himself zapped by the scary perimeter fence?

I wonder if they'll EVER reveal all the islands secrets.

I just hope they do it before my interest is lost. ;)


No comments: