Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Wish List - Spring 2007

** Side note: I'm having a small (but annoying) issue with font size. I apologise if the some of the text is illegible.

At the moment I'm a little cash poor, but that doesn't mean that a girl can't dream about her next retail therapy session.

So here's my Spring 2007 wish list (so far):

1. A sun dress. They're everywhere,
are so cute and fairly inexpensive.




2. Shoes - Sporty. Casual. Dressy. Fun.
(so more than one pair for sure)



3. A bag - suitable for spring
with great color and pattern





4. Something to read
and to keep me busy




* click on each pic to be taken to the retailer where the item is available

______________________________

I'm grateful...
1. to be able to spend a beautiful spring day with friends.
2. the clouds rolled in after I was already home
3. the apartment isn't too messy, so cleaning up should be a breeze



No comments: