Saturday, April 28, 2007

No one puts Baby in a corner!


I don't feel "old" too often, but hearing that its the 20th Anniversary of the movie Dirty Dancing kinda made me cringe a little bit.


I admit it, I had the cut off jean shorts and the white collared shirt tied at the front. Ok, I was about 12 at the time so I didn't actually fill it out...but I thought I looked cute. (though I'm grateful there isn't photographic evidence to contradict this)

But all that is forgotten when I realized that the 20th Anniversary means:
  • the movie is being re-released in theatres May 1st & 2nd
  • there is special DVD release (with bonus footage) coming out May 8th
  • and I have my tickets already for the musical in November

And to keep the Dirty Dancing fest going, this video on YouTube is extremely cute!

______________________________

I'm grateful...
1. for the opportunity to reconnect with old friends
2. that it didn't rain too hard when I went to pick up some food
3. that my guy did great on his exams

No comments: