Monday, September 13, 2010

I am...

In my search for new blogs to read I came across this post and wanted to play along.


You can play along too! Post your answers on your blog or leave the link in comments.

Ready? Set? Go!

I am... hopeful that my new job is just waiting for me around the corner.

I think... I'm on the verge of "finding myself".

I should... make an effort to get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

I dream... often. And I listen to my dreams if my brain thinks its important enough to remember them.

I want... a lot of things. But I have most of what I need...so I try to be thankful.

I know... that things can only get better from here on out.

I don't like... feeling lost.

I smell... the scent in the cool night air.

I hear... the hum of my fan in the background.

I fear... letting fear control my life.

I search...for my place in the world.

I miss... my mother. Daily.

I always... pick up my kitten and kiss her on top of her head.

I crave... sushi!

I remember... how simple things seemed in university.

I need... a fabulous night out with the girls!

I forget... my shopping list. Almost every time.

I feel... lucky to have such great friends (new and old).

I can... be anything I want to be. (I just need to remind myself of this OFTEN)

I can't... regret trying.

I am happy... that today was a good day.

I listen... to music that makes me smile and want to dance!

I shop... in the little shops near my building.

I eat... rosti!

I love... that I have an outlet like this.

No comments: