Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pin all the things!!

Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am?

I got an invite early on and told anyone who would listen about how amazing and inspiring it was.  Everyone that got an invite from me has cursed me for introducing it into their lives. ;)


Like most Pinners, I have dozens of projects I would like to try.

Here are a few I'm hoping to get to soon:

Over on Mom 4 Real she created some open shelving and painted the back of the cabinets.  I don't think I would have the discipline to keep it this neat and tidy but I like the idea of painting the insides, even if it means I only see it when I open the doors.


I'm dying to get out to do some thrifting and one thing I'm on the lookout for is an old globe.  I want to paint it with chalkboard paint like the one on UCreate.


And the second I saw the picture for this pleated tote on The Long Thread, I knew I wanted to find some fabulous fabric and give it a try.


I could go on and on with all the things I want to make but these three are at the forefront at the moment.

Have you made anything off of Pinterest lately?

2 comments:

CeCe said...

Hi. You know I love Pinterest and you also know it's all your fault. ;) PS: Thanks for the invite!

Unknown said...

Soooo maaaany preeeetty photos in Pinterest = HARD TO RESIST!