Saturday, May 11, 2013

3

My girl turns 3 today.  I never had a pet growing up even though I desperately wanted one. My parents felt a dog would be too much work given everyone's busy schedules.  My mom was allergic to cats.  It wasn't until I was in my very first apartment without a roommate or boyfriend that I seriously considered adopting one.

Then one day, while on a break a work, I came across a picture of this tiny fuzzy creature standing on a pink blanket.  I knew she was meant to live with me.  She was the smallest and most timid of the litter.

So in thinking of names for her, I chose the smallest orphan in "Annie" as inspiration.  I named her Molly.

She was oh-so little when I bought her home.  Timid though? That trait disappeared the second she was away from her brothers and sisters. She's been running, jumping, playing and getting into mischief ever since. As bratty as she can be, she makes me laugh daily. I wouldn't trade my fuzzy girl for anything.

Happy Birthday Molly!


2 comments:

ljc said...

I think tiger kitties are the best! ; )

飞鸿 Fei Hong. said...

Nice kittens
Welcome to our Sphynx Kittens Cattery. We are a licensed cattery with
TICA/CFA Registered Sphynx Kittens for sale. The most distinctive feature of the sphynx cat is its appearance of hairlessness. The Sphynx is of medium size and body conformation with substantial weight for its size. Females are generally smaller than males. The head shape is a modified wedge, with prominent cheekbones and whisker pads giving a squared appearance to the muzzle. The body is warm and soft to the touch, with a skin texture akin to either a soft peach or a smooth nectarine.As a Sphynx Kittens breeder I hope you enjoy browsing my website and viewing the photos of my sphynx kittens . Our Sphynx Kittens come in all colors. Including black, white, blue, tabby, points, minks, and occasionally odd eyed:) You can
buy sphynx kittens from us . we also have a cattery for russian blue kittens .Welcome to Silver Blues Cattery, home of Russian blue kittens for sale. As Registered and well recognized russian blue kittens breeders, we have been raising Russian Blue kittens since 2013. A family run cattery, we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming Russian Blue Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our hypoallergenic kittens for sale. We equally provide shipping services to ensure your kitten arrives your location with no hassles.